You can access this to see your days off and who to receive sign out from and who to sign out to. There are 4 pre-call days off over 4 weeks. Amion will lag in updates but please also check your schedules on amion as below, which are made 3 months in advance.
- Website: amion.com | Password: scvh
- Get there by going to: Amion → select Medicine Residents in the drop down menu → change the date to a date you are at Valley → find your name with your Team color, senior resident, and attending
Alternatively, you can check our linktree (passcode 5000) > Schedule to see a google sheets version! (Yellow highlight is days off; Green highlight is clinic; Blue highlight is Long Call).
4) Configure your phone so you can use your Haiku app at SCVMC.
This must be completed prior to your rotation as we transitioned away from pagers and use the Secure Chat Haiku function exclusively for communications regarding patient care. Any IT problems, contact the IT help desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or AskClara desktop icon) or contact Jovanah Bonilla (email@example.com), our GME coordinator. Unfortunately, chief residents cannot assist with IT, healthlink access, or badge problems.
5) Set up remote access (helpful, but not mandatory).
6) Bookmark our Link tree (passcode 5000)– See helpful links while at valley including our Intern & Senior Resident Survival Guides, the link to join the WhatsApp, Dragon Dictation, and more!
7) First Day Logistics:
– Park in the Visitor Parking lot (PS1 — click this link for google maps).
– Arrive to sign-out room 6:50 AM at the latest to receive sign out in 1A085. You will have to go through room 1A082A to get to 1A085.
– Your badges will be in the mailboxes along the wall on the first day.
Check out the step-by-step picture instructions on how to get to the DOM. Password: scvh
– You will get meal cards as well. These will be hand-delivered by the chiefs the Monday afternoon you start. We have had to adopt high accountability due to the dismal rate of return in the last 7 years; there is now a finite number of 5 remaining meal cards. These meal cards are automatically refilled the first day of each month. Stanford interns and residents need to return their meal cards at the end of their rotation to Amy Luu in 1A012 (leave on her desk if not there).
– Go to your team room.
The location of team rooms are as follows:
6A174 Orange, 6A018 Gray
5A174 Red, 5A018 Blue
1A089 Yellow, 1A089 Green
1A010 Tan, 1A010 Pink.
Find the map here.
Have fun at Valley! We can’t wait to meet you 🙂